MiALA Annual Conference Registration Now OpenRegistration for MiALA’s 5th annual conference is open! This event will be held online May 19-21. We're excited about all this virtual conference has to offer, including:
- Keynote Speaker (To be announced shortly)
- Networking reception on Wednesday evening (open to all attendees)
- 35 breakout sessions throughout the conference presented by your Michigan and Ohio academic library colleagues
- A dedicated time for Interest Group meetings on Thursday evening
- Virtual poster sessions with a dedicated live Q&A time on Friday morning
- The MiALA annual membership meeting on Thursday afternoon - see what MiALA has accomplished in the past year, and what's in store for the future!
Here's the registration link: https://www.memberleap.com/members/evr/reg_event.php?orgcode=MALA&evid=25341515
Registration costs are as follows:
Full Conference Registration - $50 for MiALA, ALAO, and MHSLA members, Free for LIS Students, $75 for all others. All conference attendees will have on-demand access to breakout and poster session recordings for up to 60 days after the conference.
*NEW for 2021 - If you join MiALA when you register for the conference, not only will you be able to pay the discounted member rate but your membership will continue until June 30, 2022 (giving you up to three extra months of membership). *This offer is for first time members!
For more information about the conference, to go: https://www.miala.org/annual_conference_2021.php
This conference was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services