MiALA redesigned website now live
The long awaited redesigned www.miala.org
is now live. Some highlights to show include:
- New look for the news feed
- New look for upcoming events
- A static area to learn about the next annual conference
- A reference information area (located under About MiALA – board info/bylaws) where members/leaders can access the latest versions of the bylaws, board meeting minutes, and reference manuals.
- A calendar dedicated to leader deadlines (located under About MiALA – board info/bylaws). Currently just includes newsletter deadlines but will be populated with more information shortly.
- Event reminders. For any event listed in any calendar on the MiALA website, you can click on the event information page and be provided with the ability for the system to send you an email reminder of the event.
- Outside conferences have been added to the MiALA event calendar to help in your event planning.
- Current and archived eNewsletters are now easily accessible (located under News & Events – Monthly eNewsletters)
- Section/Interest Group/Committee information is now accessible from one page (under Current Members)
- Search tool to easily look up information on the website
- A brand new looking member’s only area (more information on the member’s only area will be shared shortly).
Let us know what you think! If there is anything else that you think that we should have on the website, let us know! Thank you to the Website task force for their hard work redesigning the website to be more user friendly/accessible.
Members of the Website task force were:
Julia Daniel Walkuski